Pages

September 29, 2010

Hollah fo updates!!

I know I said I would update this blog on a regular basis. And I have yet to actually do that. So here is a little update on these past few days...

I have been in court for about a week and a half. Jury duty is interesting. The end. Hahahaha.

School is cool. Almost done!!!!!! Only three classes left [I think?]. LOL. I just know that I will be completely done either December or January. I need to check my degree progress report.

My Joshy called me last Sunday morning. It was so great to hear his voice. At first I thought I was dreaming because he called a little bit before 5am. I kinda tear'd up a little. Hahahaha. I miss him so much. He totally made my day. He is doing well. =]

Also PIFA was over the weekend. I went on Sunday with my auntie Alpha. It was tons of fun. I got two shades darker and I now have major tan lines. LOL!! Mr. Sun was booming over the weekend and it felt like Summer.

Mmmm that is pretty much it I guess. Nothing too exciting. The main highlight was the phone call from my sailor. I miss him so much.

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment