Pages

September 23, 2010

Sitting & Waiting.

I am still at the courthouse. And they are still picking jurors. I was lucky enough to be in the last group where they will pick the 12 jurors [major sarcasm]. Bleh.

As I am sitting here with my iPhone...I am left with my thoughts. So I figured I might as well put my thoughts in a blog entry.

Well I think I will pick one topic that is currently floating in my head and that is - how do you know if certain people are meant to be in your life or not? For instance there are a few people that I have been there for 100% but when I need someone they aren't there for me. It's like they totally brushed me off. So are they meant to be in my life or not? At first I was kind of bummed about it. I thought there must have been something I did. But now I'm pretty much whatever about it. Hahaha. Oh well is my mindset right now.

I will always be there for them. If they need a friend I will be there. It is okay if they aren't there for me. It's not the end of the world. LOL.

My question cannot really be answered. God is the only one that decides if someone is supposed to be in my life or not. I'll leave it all up to Him. He is the homie and he knows whassup. Hahaha.

Okay so that is that. Hahaha.

Mann oh mann I really miss my Joshy. It is day 12 of his deployment. I am counting the days until my sailor returns <3

xoxo,
Jesse



No comments:

Post a Comment