Pages

February 03, 2011

Brothers!!

After work yesterday, I met up with my two brothers from other Mothers - Ryan (Ra) and Kasey (Krod). It was so awesome to finally catch up. It was long overdue. I missed hanging out and just chatting up a storm (especially when they have alcohol in their system LOL).

On a side note - a gummy bear shot is candy in a shot glass. I must say it was pretty yummo.

I cannot wait for my love to meet them. Ra and Krod are a part of my family. My bros. LOL.

Oh the things we talk about...hmmm was very interesting.

I knew I was going to be grilled about Joshy. Thank you Krod. Hahaha.

When it comes my Joshy, the love of my life, there is nothing but AMAZING things. He is good man, beautiful on the inside and out. I love him with all my heart.

Last night was much needed. I love how we can just pick up where we left off. No awkward moment at all. I love those guys. Truly my brothers.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah, the things Krod gets us to talk about. Told ya - I'm all innocent until he's around, lol.

    Can't wait for us to meet Josh(y) and hang with him - hopefully at Shakespeare's on that last Thursday for pint night! :D

    ReplyDelete