Pages

February 01, 2011

GASP!

As I was driving to work this morning I was not really thinking about anything. My drive started off as one of those drives where you end up at your destination and you wonder “how the hekk did I get here so fast?”

Well half way through my 20-30 minute drive to the office my imagination started kicking in. I started having ideas for a new story.

One fun fact about me - I love to write. I have been writing in journals/dairies for as long as I can remember. I have tons of journals. Some completely filled with my words, some not. I love to write poetry, short stories…I just love to write. It is a part of me. I am not a great writer, that I know. LOL. My stuff is mediocre compared to others. But that doesn’t stop me from doing what I love.

Anyhoooo…where was I? Oh…

I am not going to say what I am to write because it is a work in progress as of NOW. Hahaha. As soon as I got to work I busted out with my journal and started writing down everything I have in my head. I hope to turn it into my first book. I cannot wait to get home, grab my MBP and start typing away…


xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment