Pages

January 30, 2011

Sunday.

My love just called me. I am so happy. I needed to hear his voice. Earlier I was feeling down because I haven't heard from him in a few days. I really, really miss him. I try not to sound like a total cheeseball, but I cannot help it. LOL.

My heart is missing it's other half.

It was just so amazing to talk to him. I love him soooo much. It has been hard since he left. But...him coming home and being reunited is what keeps me going. We are both hanging in there.

I know he gets super busy and the whole time difference makes it difficult to contact anyone...I understand completely. I am not going to lie and say I am okay all the time. I understand, I really do...but sometimes I get sad when I don't hear from him. I worry and I miss him greatly.

He said that one of the reasons he loves me is that I have patience. I am waiting for him...being with him again will be absolutely amazing. It is hard though, I have my boohoo moments. Once we make it through this deployment we can make it through anything.

I am blessed to have him in my life.

I love Joshua M. Miller


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment