Pages

January 01, 2011

New Year!

I got a wonderful wake up call from my honeybee earlier. Gosh he is amazing. I love him with all my heart. MmmHmm.

I hope eRRyone had a fantastic NYE!!

I spent it with family and it was tons of fun. Lots of laughs, smiles and love. Great way to end 2010 and an even wonderful way to start 2011.

I was kind of sad...my honey and I did not have our first New Years kiss. We won't have it next year either. He is leaving on another deployment on December 2011. So when he gets home in either March or April we are going to have to make up for all the holidays. LOL.

Oooh he said he has a surprise for me when he gets home!! I wonder what it is? He said was that all I need to know is that he loves me very much and that I will cry of sheer happiness. Hahaha. Dangnabit I even tried being super annoying and he still would not tell me. LOL. I cannot wait until he comes home...I miss my guy!

Well, tis time for me to grab a cup of coffee and then workout. Getting geared up for a new year!!

New year, new month, new day - time to make your mark! Live it up, make a change and enjoy every minute!

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment