Pages

January 12, 2011

Day Sixteen: Write about your relationship status.

My heart belongs to the most amazing and wonderful man - the love of my life, my soulmate, my companion, my bestfriend - Joshua Matthew Miller.

He is in the US Navy and is currently on deployment. He left September 11th, 2010. I am proud of him and what he is doing for this country, along with all of the troops. He is amazing in every way. I love him for who he is and what he stands for.

I prayed to God to place my heart in the right mans hands, a man that will cherish my heart and take care of it forever. I prayed for a man that loves God as much as I love God. A man that is willing to wait for me because I made I promise to God, my Mother and myself to save myself until marriage. I wear my purity/promise ring everyday that represents my promise.

My prayers were answered when I met my Joshy and he said to me that he prayed for me as well.

Now I wear a new promise ring that symbolizes the love Joshua and I have. When he said “YOU are worth waiting for…” my heart was instantly his.

[The other purity/promise ring I had before the promise rings Joshy and I got…I put away in a safe place. My Mother gave me that promise/purity ring on my 21st birthday.]

God has blessed me with the love of my life, the man that has my heart forever. I love him with every beat of heart to my very soul.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment