Pages

November 14, 2010

5 Month-sary!!

Today the love of my life and I have been together officially for five months!!

He called me 2am Saturday from the middle of the ocean. It was amazing to hear his voice. I miss him so very much. I cannot say it enough...I LOVE HIM!

Today was an okay day. I went with the parental unit, aunts and uncle to their town fiesta over at Rancho Del Rey Middle School. It was ooookay. I am not going to lie....I was so bored out of my mind. LOL.

Afterwards we just came home and now they are watching the Pacman fight from last night. I slept through the entire fight last night. I was so sleepy I could barely keep my eyes open. Hahaha. I didn't miss much. Filipino man won.

Right now as I am typing away I am also printing out this weeks lecture topics for my online class. I have senoritis major! I just want to be done already. I meet with my new advisor this coming Thursday. I need to discuss some of my classes with this new advisor. She seems pretty cool...but we have only communicated through email.

Lemme see...I have a paper due this Saturday. And have I started? HEKK NO! Will do sometime this week. Maybe. HAH! Like I always say - I put the PRO and ASS in procrasstinator. BAHAHA!

-------------------------

I ate too much this weekend. I haven't worked out since Thursday. Soooo that means I probably gained 50 million lbs. Bleh. I still need to put in a run tonight. I have to get back on track pronto. My goal was to reach 160 lbs by the time Joshy comes home. BUTT that seems unreachable right now. I don't think I can ever be that skinny. So I am shooting for 180-190lbs. I have only a little ways to go in order to reach that range. I am not shy to talk about weight. I have worked really hard to get to where I am today. I lost about 70 lbs...give or take a few. But I sure did lose a lot of weight. It is hard right now to lose more. I hit a major plateau these past two weeks and it is something that has been bumming me out big time.

I think I will insert a before and after picture riiiight here...


The picture on the left was taken in 2009 around this time [the Holidays]. The picture is a team picture from my work. And the one on the right was taken yesterday [11/13/2010]. Sooooo it has been a year since I started getting on the lose weight track. And it has been a tough journey...and it is still ongoing.

Gotta keep trucking. LOL.

-------------------------

I am a sad, sad panda right now. I really miss my Joshy. I miss him so much my heart aches.

I LOVE JOSHUA MATTHEW MILLER <3

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment