Pages

November 25, 2010

A Time to be Thankful <3

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Tis the time to be thankful, then again you should always be thankful for what you have and who you have in your life. Butt it is this time of year that just amplifies the feeling of being grateful.

My bay area family is in town, they arrived last night. I love it when the family gets together. The house is filled with tons of laughs and love. Awesome times indeed.

The love my life called me this morning!! Like always it was amazing to hear his voice. Today his is birthday!! I am glad he called because I got to greet him a happy birthday. I miss him so much. I cannot wait until he comes back to me.

Currently we are all falling asleep on the couch just waiting for the time to pass. We are having dinner our aunts house. We are all ready to go but dinner isn't until 6pm.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment