Pages

November 20, 2010

Procrastination at its finest...

My goal for the day was to complete all assignments for my last criminal justice class. Mission - failed. I have yet to start anything. BAHAHAH! I blame free HBO for the weekend, cold/rainy weather and sheer mental laziness. LOL!

I did workout though. I worked up a pretty good sweat. Felt pretty dangnabit good. I will have a second workout sesh later on...after I attempt to do some assignments.

Anyhoo...I figured while I am on the good ol' MBP I would type up a blog post. Soooo here I am. Typing away.

This past week was pretty blah. The only highlight of my entire week was a phone call from my honeybee <3

Golly I miss him so much. It was amazing to hear his voice. He always brightens my day. I am not gonna lie...the day he called I was feeling kind of down. I didn't hear from him for a couple of days and I was being a Debbie downer because of that. And then...he calls and no more Debbie downer. LOL. He did receive the package I sent him and he said he loved it. YAY!

I love that man so much. I am counting the days until he returns to me.

I never knew love until I met my darling Joshy. Yes I am going to be a total cheeseball right now. So bare with me. LOL.

Yes I love my family and my dearest friends. But the love I have for Joshy is different. My heart pitter patters for him. I have said this before and I will say it again...God has truly blessed me with the love of my life.

I cannot wait to go apartment hunting with him and moving in together. It is going to be a new chapter in this book of life. I am looking forward to turning the page. =]

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment