Pages

October 28, 2010

Airport Blues...

Yah so I am here sitting by my gate...and my flight is 35 minutes late. Yippeee [major sarcasm here]. As I am sitting here I get a text message from Southwest Airlines stating that my flight is now at 7:35pm. Yah thanks...I am already here. Gaaaah this bites.

Good thing I brought my MBP and my school stuff. Already posted on one discussion board. Two more to go! Then book work and then makeup chat since I did not attend it on Tuesday evening. I hate attending those things...we have to have headphones with a mic so we can participate. Participate my [insert A word here]!! HAHAHAHA! The purpose of classes online are to avoid dealing with people. Well...at least for me it is. BAHAHAHA! Don't get me wrong, I did not mind attending classes onsite. I met the most awesomest people and made the greatest of friends. BUTT being on campus two nights a week for five hours is not fun. Especially if you have to work 6am Monday through Friday. These online classes are convenient. I just do not like participating in the chat rooms. They are so lame. LOL.

Change of subject...

I am surprised...there are a lot of people here. I wonder where they are all going? I mean it is a weekday. Where do people have to go on a Thursday night?? HAHAHA. Well as for me...I decided to give myself a much needed long weekend. LOL. Time for some fun with family and friends in the Bay Area!! YAY!

Tomorrow night I am having dinner with two of my SFSU gal pals. I cannot wait! It has been ages since we were all together. I miss them dearly.

Then Saturday is a day in the city with the cousins and a possible meet up with my good friend Norbert. He is my first little older brother. Hahaha. Krod is my second. Anyhoo...I have not heard from Norbert in 5 years and homie hits me up via aim! It was so good to hear from him. I was the youngest when we worked in the lab together. And he always had my back like an older brother. Hopefully I get to see him this weekend. It would be totally awesome.

Then I come back home Sunday evening. I'll be home by 6pm. I wanted to be home when the trick-or-treaters came by.

I think I am coming down with something. I currently have a headache [probably from the AC up in this mug] and my throat is killing me! I cannot afford to get sick! I have no sick hours. HAHAHAHAHA! Plus I need to save any possible sick and vacation hours for the trip to Oregon Joshy and I are going to take when he comes home. I am going to meet his Mother!! I am already nervous. It is absolutely redonkulous. Hahaha. Joshy said I am the first girl he is bringing to meet his Mom. I do hope she likes me.

HAHAHA...for once I actually blogged...a completely random blog. But at least it is something.

Kk. Til next time.

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment