Pages

October 31, 2010

Back to life...

My mini vacay has come to an end. I am currently at OAK International Airport, sitting by my gate. I still have one more hour to kill. The airport is pretty dead right now.

Oooh...HAPPY WHORAWEENY! LOL!!

Halloween is the time of year for your inner slut to come out...per Barney Stinson BAHAHA!

My weekend here in the Bay Area was fun. Good times hanging out with the cousins. I am kind of bummed that the weather is starting to pick up the day I leave. Since I got here Thursday it has been cold, cloudy and rainy. Today...of all days...it is Sunny and warm. So lame! Mother nature so does not like me right now. Hahaha.

Let me recap on my fun filled weekend...

I arrived Thursday night past 9 because my flight was delayed a good 35 mintues. My lovely lady cousins, Kaybee, Deniece and Camille picked me up. Later on that evening around 11pm, Kaybee and I hit up the gym.

Friday we all got ready in the morning and just chilled out together. It was fun...we ate of course. So yah...no diet over the weekend. HAHAHA! I've been dieting since December and I needed a break. My cousins kept pressuring me...HAHAHA! I love them. Anyhoo...on Saturday we went to Fisherman's Wharf Pier 39. I drove my aunts car. And that was fun to walk around and just enjoy the sights. Our older cousin, Kuya Jhon, met up with us at Ghiradelli [amazing!]. And from there we had dinner at a sushi restaurant in Sunnyvale. Then back to Hayward where we just chilled in the house.

Today, Sunday, I was up when my darling Sailor called me at 3:42am. Hahaha. I miss him and love him so much! We talked about random stuff, and we talked about moving in together when he gets back. I am pretty excited. Just five more months.

He has been gone 51 one days today. Just have to hang in there. I am very happy the days are going by rather quickly.

So yah...we discussed getting an apartment together. I am really looking forward to that.

Ooooh I have been super sick since I got here. Of course during my mini vacay I just had to get sick. I still feel yucky. I cannot breathe through my mouth, my head hurts and my throat is bugging me. Yay me! LOL!

I am super sleepy right now. I think I am calling in sick to work tomorrow. I seriously do not feel so well. My body aches too. Ugh.

Even though the weather was super crappy...I had a good time. It was much needed.

Well...time to surf the web. LOL!

Til next time.

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment