Pages

October 04, 2010

Monday, Monday.

I am super duper sleepy right now as I sit in the juror lounge, lounging around. LOL! I did not bring any homework with me because today is my day to do everything else besides school work. Hahaha.

Well, another day hanging in the courthouse while deliberation is in process. Oy vey. Eh...I should not really complain, it is another day off from work after all. =]

I miss my Joshy. I know I say it over and over again...especially on Facebook and Twitter. LOL! But I cannot help it. I really, really miss him. It is like a part of me is missing. I cannot wait until he comes back to me =] I love him.

He has been gone a total of 23 days. Yes I am counting the days until he comes back. Surprisingly the days have been going by rather quickly. I guess it is because I have been trying to keep myself super busy.

I am going back to hula...I am super stoked. I will go back sometime this month. Right now my class is learning a new dance, and the Kokua said that it would be better to come back after that. She said she doesn't want me to be overwhelmed. I am just waiting on the call and I am going back to dance. YAY!

Ooooh!! On Friday [Oct. 1st] my Mom purchased an elliptical. I motorized one! I am pretty excited. I already cancelled my gym membership. I'll save 30 dollars a month and gas! I've been working out at home anyway. We have a treadmill, treadclimber and a Bowflex. HAHAHA. Free membership.

xoxo,
Jesse


No comments:

Post a Comment