Pages

December 22, 2010

2010 Favorites!

I was inspired by my bestie to blog about 2010 Favorite Things. I was going to make it all shnazzy with pictures like The Ryan Wears Prada...but I don't feel like sitting here for a long time hunting for pics. I still gotta workout! So I am just going to list them. Well...its not even a long list. LOL.

Here I go...
  • My 2010 Toyota Venza - Vinnie
  • Moleskine Journals
  • My MacBook Pro
  • My iPhone
  • My Promise Ring with J&J 06.14.2010 engraved on the inside
  • Treadmill & Elliptical
That is pretty much for the material things I guess. LOL.

The things that really made 2010 a great year...
  • Meeting and being with my soulmate, my bestfriend, my companion, the love of my life - Joshua.
  • My Family being healthy and happy.
  • My close circle of friends that are still in my life =)
  • Being healthy for once in my life
  • Building a relationship with God
  • Being alive to live each day with my love, family & friends.
I look forward to 2011. It is going to be one of the best years ever. I can feel it in my bones. 

xoxo,
Jesse

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like Moleskin journals too, I remember Chris gave me my first one a few years ago. And major props to you for the healthy-ness progress you've made this year. Keep rocking on in 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete