Pages

December 04, 2010

Super Fun Saturday

Let me start from the moment I woke up this morning...

I woke up around 6:30ish this morning which kind of sucked. I try to sleep in, but I am so used to waking up early that I automatically wake up between 6 and 7 every weekend.

I did a 30 minute run on my good ol' treadmill. It was a good run.

I got ready and waited for Mom and Broski to get ready and waited for uncle Sonny and auntie Alps to arrive.

We had lunch at Onami. OMGOLLY! It was sooooo goooood. I love sooooosheeeeee. Then we hit up Mission Valley and Plaza Bonita.

I did buy a dress to wear on Christmas!! It is absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to wear it. All I need are shoes and my outfit is complete =)

Now we are watching The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Fun times with mi familia.

----------

My honeybee called me today while we were at Mission Valley mall. I first missed his call and I was sooooo upset. I held on to my phone and hoped he would call back...aaaannnnnnd he DID!! I was so happy. We talked a good 10 minutes. It was 3 something Sunday morning for him. He sounded so tired. I didn't want to keep him up for so long. We said our I love you's and I miss you's. It was just amazing to hear his voice. I miss him so much. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART <3

I cannot wait for the day when we are reunited.

---------

I ate waaaay too much today. Ugh. I only ate once but it was mucho soooosheeeee. LOL. It is okay though. Tomorrow is a new day!

I will workout hardcore after church tomorrow.

I also still have a whole lotta homework. Oy vey.

xoxo,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment