Pages

December 29, 2010

Text Message.

I received a text message last night from one of my Psychology girls - my bff4l Lily. I knocked out early so I didn't read it until this morning, it brought a smile on my face after I read it. She is a beautiful person both inside and out and I am blessed to call her one of my lifetime friends =)

Text Message:

Jessie, I'm sitting at work logged in on FB. I went to your profile, and saw that you posted a link to your blog. I was really touched to see all that you've written on it. You're truly an amazing beautiful person. It was very insightful, and made me feel blessed to call you my friend. Hang in there Jessie. This wait is only making you stronger in ways that you may not see now. Your relationship with your Joshy as you call him lol Is deeper than most people that date for years can dream of achieving. True love waits in many respects, and one day you'll look back at this and simply smile. I just felt like sharing that with you. I miss you and may our tea/coffee date arrive soon. Love ya dear friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment