Pages

December 03, 2010

A Very Mellow Friday Night

-Watching Forbidden Kingdom

-Sitting on my favorite spot on the couch.

-MBP on lap.

-Wearing ginormous sweat pants and huge Morse High School field hockey hoodie.

-Mom, Broski and Bailey all sitting around the couch as well.

--awesome Friday night indeed.


Today went by rather quickly [thank goodness!!]. Each day that goes by is another day closer to the love of my life coming home.

We are almost at the half way mark. As of today he has been gone a total of 83 days. Golly gee I miss him so much. I haven't seen his face in almost three months! He sees mine almost all the time. HAHA! I send him short video messages via email every now and then and then there is Facebook. LOL.

I love him so very much.

Tomorrow should be a fun day. Hopefully it does not rain. My uncle is coming over to do his laundry and then we are all going to Mt. Laguna and Mt. Julian to hangout and take pictures. Yay for family fun photoshoots. LOL. I just want to dress up and get all dolled up.

I am in a blogging mood. But what to blog about? I really need to get into writing on certain topics to make my blog more interesting.

I'd post pictures but I hardly use my DSLR nowadays...only because my Mother took it from me. HAH! I do plan on investing in another DSLR. I think I will get a Nikon =)

Ooo I have one more month and I can upgrade to an iPhone 4. I am pretty stoked! I am thinking about going to AT&T and see if they can upgrade me early. I mean it is only a month.

Also, I am thinking about getting another phone but with Sprint. My plan is to get a phone plan for Joshy and me. That way when he is away he can call anytime and of course no charge. I like the HTC Evo. Oh and the monthly is way cheaper. So I am going to look into that.

What else? I guess I am done. HAH! Seriously...my next blog post will be more interesting. Scouts honor.

xoxo,
Jesse



No comments:

Post a Comment