Pages

December 31, 2010

Hello, hello.

My darling Joshy called me a couple of times yesterday (now that it is Friday early morning - 12am, I have to refer to yesterday. LOL).

Finally when we spoke there was no lag. Just hearing his voice made my heart ache. I miss him so much. We have about 2.5 months to go and as of right now my honey has been away for a total of 111 days. I am so happy that the days go by quickly. His homecoming is going to be absolutely amazing.

Currently he is in Bahrain.

I miss his face! I have not seen any recent photos of him. Well, just the one from the November birthdays dinner they had on his ship. Their Facebook page had an album and he was in a couple of photos.

Gaaaaaah I wish he were home right now! It is New Years Eve and I want to kiss him at midnight. Le sigh.

Our first NYE and we are not with each other. I am sad about that but I just have to keep telling myself that he is serving our country and fighting for our freedom. I am very proud of him.

I think I am going to sleep now. I do not plan on getting up early. I will force myself to sleep in. LOL.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment